Did you hear about our InstaFam Hunt?! Click this logo for the exciting details.
Don't use Instagram? It's simply the platform for the experience- you can install it, use it for the hunt and then take it off, no biggie.
INSTAFAM IS THIS WEEKEND! GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!
The clues are ready, the prizes are packed, the food is being prepped....join us!
Grand Prize is worth over $350
more prizes handed out throughout the hunt
Other things going on, you ask? I guess.....
There are many consignment sales this weekend so be sure to check THIS POST if you want to get some bargains this weekend.
Here are my picks -
1) How about a date night without any stress of finding a sitter? The Kentucky Science Center is doing something new! Bring the kids, they get entertained, learn, eat and more. You get to go out to dinner downtown, come back for a movie in the science center's new 4-D digital theater and get the kids and go home. Bam! Date night, details here.
2) Get your InstaFam Tickets - weather is going to be GORGEOUS! Perfect for hopping around Museum Row.
1) Spring programming at Falls of the Ohio! EEEEEKKKK, learning and fun! At 1pm they have a 'Learn at the Falls' program about the tools and people of the falls. This is free with paid admission to the interpretive center.
2) Get your InstaFam Tickets - you don't want to miss out on finding POW the Panda and getting a cool prize, do you?
3) U of L has a noon home Baseball game. FREE admission, one of my favorite family recommendations during the spring. And, on Saturdays, they have BBQ on the Berm with $3 hamburgers and $2 beer specials!
Guess, guess what my pick is. INSTAFAM!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited that we have exceeded our participation goal and we want even more of you to join us. See you Sunday 2-4:30pm, get details and tickets here.