Local mom, Carolyn Nowlin, is a Discovery Toys consultant and would love to share these fantastic toys with another parent! You will win a $40 voucher to purchase any Discovery Toy that you want!
The five reasons why all parents and educators should want to include Discovery Toys in their children’s daily play experiences are because
1. they are KID-POWERED
2. they have LAYERS OF LEARNING
3. they encourage PARENT INVOLVEMENT
4. they are SAFE and of THE HIGHEST QUALITY
5. finally they are FUN.
• Nearly 80% of the products on toy shelves today in the mass market are electronic.
• Particularly, this is true for Infant & Toddler products, which is frightening because it is during these critical ages and stages, more than almost any other time, for parents to be bonding with their children and laying the foundations for future learning!
• Studies by the University of Michigan's Survey Research Center show that since the late 1970s, children have lost 12 hours per week in free time! Meanwhile, time in structured sports has doubled. This includes organized sports, physical education classes and extracurricular activities where rules must be followed, and adults dictate the play.
To enter this contest, visit her WEBSITE and look at the toys. Comment on this blog letting us know which toy you would love to see your child playing with! Be sure to include your name!
Please note: comments do not show up immediately. 1 entry per person. This contest will end on Thursday March 31st at midnight and the winner will be announced on this site by 5pm on April 1st.
**The winner must pay to ship the product**
- Spring Fun
- Popular Info