This is a sponsored post
All About Kids offers open gym that's not just for the little ones. It's a great way to be active, for kids of any age.
Let's see why All About Kids offers the best open gym in Louisville:
1) During the cold winter months or on rainy days, open gym is an excellent option for indoor fun and exercise.
2) For those enrolled at All About Kids in classes, open gym provides a way to stay after class and keep working on the skills kids learn in class. At the Oldham locations, there's even indoor soccer and basketball.
3) Their warm-water pool is perfect year-round but especially during the winter. It is an excellent way to keep up with being a strong swimmer or just splashing with friends.
4) The All About Kids instructors are always present to lend a helping hand and keep things safe and enjoyable. That's peace of mind for parents.
5) Discount passes for those in classes because they are members.
6)It's open often! The hours are:
Monday – Friday 12-1pm (Ages 5 & under)
Includes Fun Zone 10am-2pm
$8 per child, $45 for 10 visit pass (members only)
Friday & Saturday 7-9pm, Sunday 2-4pm
Open Gym & Swim (Ages 5 & under must have an adult in the water)
$9 for members, $12 for non-members
$65 for 10 visit pass (members only)
Note: Membership is only $50 per year per family or $25 for one child
Take a peak inside of the Louisville location by clicking here
Take a peak inside of the Oldham County location by clicking here
- Spring Fun
- Popular Info