Christmas at the Galt House is back again and I attended for a media event to see what's new. As always, it's very colorful and gets you in the mood for the holidays. Here are my favorite parts of our day.
1. Santa Claus - Santa is waiting for you to have your picture taken in one of the first rooms you encounter. You can buy a professional picture or just take one with your own camera.
2. The 12 Days of Christmas KaLightoscope! Starting with a partridge in a pear tree, past turtle doves and French hens, through golden rings, over a bridge of swans a swimming, with the last stop being 12 drummers drumming. Our favorite was 8 Maids a Milking!
3. The Naughty or Nice Mat- Step just right and either the naughty or nice lights will brighten up, letting Santa know which list to put you on. Santa’s elf will help, but make sure you are on the lookout or you may pass it up.
4. The interactive camera in the KaLightoscope near the 4 Calling Birds. Put your face in front of the camera and it will be projected onto 3 different luminaries.
5. Carolers – they are sure to put you into the Holiday Spirit and sound wonderful singing favorite Christmas Songs.
Learn more about Christmas at the Galt House on their website.
By Guest Contributor: Kelly