Thank you for your interest in advertising during in 2017. Yes, we do offer web banners but we also have several opportunities that we feel will have high traffic based on previous years performance.
Ads are available in these popular posts. The graphics you provide are 300x250 and can be linked to the website of you choice. They will be on the top of the page or post. If in a post, they will appear before the "Read More" link so readers see them showcased first.
Your ad will remain on this post/page for a year until we update the post for 2018.
All of these ads are variable in pricing and we will package them for you if you are interested in more than three options, please inquire! Pricing typically rests between $0.01 to $0.05 a view.
Here are posts that are available (last year's ads left to showcase for example where applicable)
- Summer Fun (page on menu bar) 23,000+ views total
- Beat the Heat (post) 5,000+ views
- Spraygrounds (post) 27,000+ views, very popular for Google searches
- Easter Events (post) 13,000+ views in 2016
- Fourth of July Events (TONS of views, great to showcase summer fun) 40,000+ views in 2016
- Summer Festivals (post) 26,000+ views in 2016
- Summer Movie Deals (post) 12,000+ views in 2016
- Summer Cultural Pass information (post) 42,000+ views in 2016
- Vacation Bible Schools (post) 8,000+ views in 2016
- Outdoor Summer Movies (post) 27,000+ views in 2016
- Church Picnics (post) 26,000+ views in 2016
- Summer Concerts (post) 15,000+ views in 2016
- Picks for Things to do this Weekend (posted every week on Thurs or Fri) 2,000+ weekly
- Week in Preview (posted every Sunday) 1,000+ weekly
- Free Events posts (one each month published on the first or second - excellent pageviews even if you don't offer a free event!)
- Birthday Parties (post) 130,000+ views, very popular for Google searches
- Kids Eat Free (post) 315,000+ views, very popular for Google searches
Our posts perform so well on Google searches!
We get it the information to local families!
Advertisers also enjoy additional social media engagement, inclusion in our Facebook events page and our website calendar! It's even possible for a Facebook Live interview to tell people about your event or services/products - these are really fun.
To secure your ad, email email@example.com