Thomas Dairy Farm & Market in Cecilia, KY
Every fall, Louisville families look for that farm day experience with the quintessential ingredients – chill in the air, corn maze, pumpkin picking, hay rides, and picture-perfect moments. Thomas Dairy Farm & Market delivers that as an annual day trip to remember.
Thomas Dairy Farm and Market will offer new attractions for fall 2021! They have the best corn maze near Louisville
Thomas Dairy Farm and Market offers so many different activities for families. Kids of all ages will have fun since they have haunted attractions as well as things like jumping pads. And, if you are looking for a corn maze near Louisville, their two mazes are fantastic.
Daytime fall farm fun for 2021 will be September 18th – November 6th. General admission is $10/person (Seniors: $7) and this includes two corn mazes, mega slides, corn pit, sunflower maze, hayride to the pumpkin patch, fun zone, petting farm and unlimited jump pad access. In October, they also have magic shows on certain days and that’s included as well. The first magic show is October 2 at 2pm and 4pm. Kiddos ages 3 and under get in free.Deluxe admission is $27/person. This includes general admission plus daytime paintball and a large gem mining bag. You can also get a gem-mining admission for $20 if you don’t want to do paintball.
General Admission season pass is $25/person ($20 for seniors). It can be used as many times as you’d like to visit!
Thomas Dairy Farm and Market nighttime attractions will begin Friday, October 1st. Zombie paint ball is $20/person and this includes general admission + ticket for zombie paintball hayride. The Woods (haunted attraction) is $20/person and includes general admission + ticket for haunted woods. Finally, their combo nighttime ticket is $35/person and this includes general admission + ticket for zombie paintball + ticket for haunted woods.
Zombie Paintball is SO MUCH FUN!!
Thomas Dairy Farm and Market also offers online ticket purchases for 2021 (for daytime and nighttime) to help limit contact between staff and visitors and make the check in process faster for those that are interested in that. There are fees for online processing.
Save the date for:
Magician Aaron Harp: Saturday, October 2nd
More events to come!
Here are some helpful tips:
1. Dress appropriately! You definitely want old sneakers or boots and comfortable play clothes. Layer for the chill in the evening. This is a working farm and there is a lot for the kids to dive into (literally). The pumpkin field was a seek-and-find due to tall weeds this year. While this made the choice of pumpkins easier and the kids had a great time trying to find the pumpkins, you’ll regret it if you wear shorts.
3. Plan to stay a while with the whole family! Between the mazes, hay rides, slides, swings, corn pit, jump pillow and SO MUCH MORE there is plenty to keep everyone busy for quite a while.
4. Bring a picnic. While they do have reasonably priced food, snacks and drinks at Thomas Dairy Farm, you can bring your own cooler and save some money. They want you to feel at home. There are plenty of tables and open areas to sit and eat. Pack s’more ingredients for the campfire that they start up at sunset.
5. Prepare to get lost in the 8 acre corn maze near Louisville…some have even resorted to cheating to get out! It’s challenging so if you love corn mazes, this is one to visit. There’s also a little corn maze for kids and the corn is shorter so you can see them. They have even added a sunflower maze. This year, they are designed after knights and dragons for 2021!
6. Bring warm clothes (jackets, etc.) and prepare to stay late and get scared…or not. They have a couple fire pits to sit around when it gets dark. The Zombie Paintball Hayride is not scary, but super fun to ride in the dark of night with the music blaring. But The Woods is not for children or faint of heart. Enter at your own risk!
9. Prepare for port-o-potties. This is a working family farm so unless they are letting you into their home for a restroom break, port-o-potties are the only option. They do have a hand sanitizer station. Bring items with you to clean up! We always pack some baggies with soapy water and rags and leave them in the car in case we need them.
10. They take credit cards. This place is so awesomely authentic but they are up to speed on mobile pay. So, you don’t have to worry about carrying around a bunch of cash if you don’t want to! For 2020, there will be opportunities to pay online before you go.
Thomas Dairy Farm and Market is located at 4625 Leitchfield Rd. in Cecilia, Kentucky. For more information their facebook page. Click here to see our Facebook interview with Walker Thomas. Anyone looking for acorn maze near Louisville, look no further.