Louisville Cultural Pass
The Cultural Pass for Louisville families is here!
Get your pass online, it’s free. Louisville families can enjoy learning fun all year round.
Louisville Cultural Pass 2022 will be available for June 1 – September 4, 2022
For 2022, programming at Cultural Pass opportunities will be both in-person and virtual. Participating Cultural Pass venues will create online learning fun via a virtual experience but there will also be opportunities this year for in-person learning fun. You will need to register for the Cultural Pass!
Passes are available online by request through your library. Once your request it and receive it, you will have access to online programs for free. You can pre-register for a pass online but you must go to a LFPL branch to complete the process – starting June 1.
The Summer Reading Kickoff and Cultural Pass Showcase will be an in-person event on Saturday, June 4, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Main Library downtown.
You request a Louisville cultural pass online through your local library website.
Then, starting June 1, you go to one of the libraries to complete the process and get your Cultural Pass
2022 participating venues list below – Over 50 participating! List coming soon.
Places such as: Kentucky Science Center, Commonwealth Theatre Center, Roots 101 African American Museum, Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest, Farmington, Historic Locust Grove and more.
Here’s a video about the Cultural Pass
There are also special Cultural Pass Days on specific Saturdays:
Louisville Free Public Library, Main
New Albany Library
Louisville is full of so many fabulous options for families – museums, parks, entertainment. This pass is an option that’s FREE that provides access to kids and their caregivers to venues that would, overall, would be expensive to go to in entirety in a year. With the cultural pass, it’s free. The details are all listed below and potentially, if there are updates, there’s more information on the Fund for the Arts website.
Other things to know:
- Participants 0-21 can get a Louisville Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for access to the 2022 online programming by each participating venue
- One adult will get in free with the children (under age 17) who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson county to participate, you just have to have a library card from one of many libraries.
- The summer cultural pass program is June – September 4, 2022.
- Louisville Free Public Library, Bullitt County Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, Charlestown-Clark Library, Floyd County Library, Harrison County Library