Louisville Cultural Pass
The Cultural Pass for Louisville families is here!
Get your pass online, it’s free. Louisville families can enjoy learning fun all year round.
Louisville Cultural Pass 2023 will be available for June 1 – August 6, 2023
You will need to register for the Cultural Pass and can do that this year in person or digitally by downloading the app or visiting the library registration page. Bonus: You can register for the library summer reading program at the same time.
The Cultural Pass is open to people in Greater Louisville from ages 0-21 and their families.
The Summer Reading Kickoff and Cultural Pass Showcase will be an in-person event on Saturday, June 3, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Main Library downtown.
The Summer Reading & Cultural Pass Kickoff will feature hands-on crafts and activities, performances, and MORE from the Library and participating Cultural Pass venues.
Louisville Free Public Library
Jeffersonville Township Public Library
Charlestown-Clark County Public Library
Harrison County Public Library
2023 participating venues list below – Over 50 participating! The list will be updated as more venues are added.
Places such as:
Participating venues in Indiana
Here’s a video about the Cultural Pass
There are also special Cultural Pass Days on specific Saturdays:
Louisville Free Public Library, Main
New Albany Library
Louisville is full of so many fabulous options for families – museums, parks, entertainment. This pass is an option that’s FREE that provides access to kids and their caregivers to venues that would, overall, would be expensive to go to in entirety in a year. With the cultural pass, it’s free. The details are all listed below and potentially, if there are updates, there’s more information on the Fund for the Arts website.
Other things to know:
- Participants 0-21 can get a Louisville Cultural Pass
- The pass is good for access to the 2023 online programming by each participating venue
- One adult will get in free with the children (under age 17) who have passes
- It’s for family use, not for groups
- You don’t have to live in Jefferson County to participate, you just have to have a library card from one of many libraries.
- The summer cultural pass program is June 1- August 6, 2023.
- Louisville Free Public Library, Bullitt County Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, Charlestown-Clark Library, Floyd County Library, Harrison County Library